1962 TR4 for sale to a good home

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1962 TR4 for sale to a good home
From: Nicholas Wolf <nwolf@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:00:20 -0800 (PST)
Hello listers
  A sad day has come: I need to sell the TR4.  We are losing its garage space,
and I don't want to boot the car out into the rain.  It's been a lot of fun,
and we will definitely buy another one after we're more settled in life (read:
after grad school), but for now this one needs to find a new owner... hopefully
one who will restore it.
  I've posted the following in an ad on VTR, along with a photo:

CT11880L, white dash, steel wheels, powder blue paint (originally black), nice
black interior, original floors and sills, very little rust (California car).
Lots of new parts we never had the time to install. Semi-daily driver.
Everything works most of the time except for the windshield washer. Needs some
TLC. Email for photos. $6500 OBO

  Cheers
- Nick Wolf
near Santa Cruz, CA