Sadistic e-bay seller

To: <triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sadistic e-bay seller
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:15:48 -0500
I think this guy HATES this car! Or he is torturing it or someone who wants
it... Worst case of automotive cruelty I've ever seen in public. Someone
should alert the SPCAutos...
Scott

Title of item: 1960 FORD GALAXIE LEFT FRONT HEADLIGHT BEZEL
Seller: tonyleo98
Starts: Jan-21-04 14:57:01 PST
Ends: Jan-28-04 14:57:01 PST
Price: Starts at $9.99
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2455778808

Item Description:
1960 FORD GALAXIE LEFT FRONT HEADLIGHT BEZEL
You are biding on the left drivers side outside headlight bezel in the
photo. This action is for the ONE bezel only. I am going to part out this
ENTIRE 60 Ford Galaxie Country Sedan STATION WAGON one part at a time. This
bezel is in great original used condition and will be removed from the car
when the auction is over and the part is sold... ...I will sell the next
part off the car after this one has been sold and will go from the front to
the back untill the entire car has been parted out.