Re: TR3a seat rebuilding

To: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Subject: Re: TR3a seat rebuilding
From: Bob Annand <bobannand@hfx.eastlink.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 13:05:53 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jim
I  bought new springs from Victoria British. They were a bit pricey but
very nicely done. I used brass rivets with thin marine grade plywood. I
have zero wood working skills and had no problems with this task. I had
a local welder repair the cracks in the seat pans. I used a TRF
upholstery kit.
Bob TR3 TS57799L