Re: Rear Suspension Parts Location

To: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Suspension Parts Location
From: "Robert Roberts" <rroberts47@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:44:43 -0800
Cc: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Terry:  Although the wire ties are excellent, I used Victoria Brit Part
#12-8266, a metal fastener resembling a coffe can tie that opens (and
closes) with a key. I used two on each buffer and incorporated the brake
lines into the outside of the tie. It makes one hell of a snug fitting and
will never rust.Wire ties tend to deteriorate over time.

Bob Roberts
TR$$$$ Ct35411