New Zealand

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, RobBlubaugh@netscape.net (Robert Blubaugh)
Subject: New Zealand
From: David Robertson <david@robertson.org.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:13:31 +1300 6.5|September 26, 2003) at 28/01/2004 23:13:36, Serialize complete at 28/01/2004 23:13:36
>Can someone tell me what the conditions are like in New Zealand??

Nice place to live. Snow stays up in the mountains where it belongs. I can
drive my Spitfire with the top down most of the year. If you've seen the
'Lord of the Rings' movies, that was all filmed here. Rivendell & Helm's
Deep were both filmed only a few minures from where I live.
This site is aimed at tourists but it gives you a reasonable idea:
http://www.purenz.com

Yes. Try this:  http://www.immigration.govt.nz/Migrate/

>They also appreciate LBCs, don't they??  (I am not kidding.  I would like
to know more about the land to the east of "down >under".  What I have
seen so far is quite appealing.)

Cars sold in New Zealand before about 1980 were mainly British. Japanese
etc have taken over since but there's a large number of British cars in
regular use.
Lots of clubs for all sorts of cars. This club site has links for most of
the other Triumph clubs in New Zealand. It lists 12 Triumph clubs (in a
country of about 4 million people).
http://www.triumphclub.co.nz/index.html

Regards,
David Robertson

    1961 Thunderbird
    1978 Triumph 2500S
    1974 Triumph Spitfire

  <<< Life is too short to drive boring cars >>>

http://www.robertson.org.nz/David1.htm