Re: Non LBC - 1960 Steyr Puch Haflinger Austrian Military Vehicle

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC - 1960 Steyr Puch Haflinger Austrian Military Vehicle
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:21:33 -0000
Hi Harold
Over here (UK) all the weaponry is deactivated, can you get one with a
turret and working gun over there? Then you could get rid of the jumped up
jerk security man, just leave a pair of smoking boots!
Perhaps this is why they deactivate the guns! 8-)
Guy not far away from us had a Ferret and a Bren Gun Carrier which he used
to take to local shows!
My father managed to get to drive it around a test course, hadn't driven one
since 1945 and within about a minute he had it licked again, at one point
when I looked at him he looked just like he does in one of the photo's we
have of him from 1945!

Graham.