Re: Need TR3A Dimension-

To: JMcmahon@ICTGROUP.COM
Subject: Re: Need TR3A Dimension-
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:20:31 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Jack,

Do you have any pointers on installing the battery box. I'm kind of
at that point (been there a while but we won't get into that) and the
only way I could get the box in the opening was to bend the upper
part which makes up part of the firewall. Am I missing something here?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,
Drew

--