TR4 diff and triple valve springs on eBay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 diff and triple valve springs on eBay
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:42:37 -0500
Listers,

I just posted a TR4 differential (carrier, ring gear and pinion, 3.7 ratio)
on eBay (item #2457748532).  All the gears are perfect.  The description
says I'm going to reuse the carrier bearings, but I decided not to.  If you
want 'em, they're yours.  I tagged the races so the bits are still
matched.  I also posted a set of new valve springs (the triple exhaust
configuration (item #2457752410).

Jim

--
Jim