Re: shipping overseas

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net
Subject: Re: shipping overseas
From: pboldtrix@juno.com
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:15:09 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jack:   Where is  this car and what is your friend asking?   I would
think that there are enough LBC enthusiasts in the US that an ad in
Hemmings might well produce a buyer.    Lot easier than trying to sell
and ship it overseas.
Phil Bacon, '67 MGBGT, '72 TR6

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:37:15 -0600 "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
writes:

> I have a friend who has a fully restored 1954 Riley drophead. He has
> asked
> me to sell it. This car is quite pretty but is virtually unknown in
> the
> USA, so I'm thinking that there must be a better market in the U.K.
> or
> Australia.
>
> thanks
>
> uncle jack