Re: brake help

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake help
From: "joe maher" <jmaher0343@bresnan.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:43:35 -0700
> And you're planning on repainting the firewall, inside and out, then ?

In fact....yes!  Next winter the whole body comes off for complete
stripping, repair and repainting to original color.  I figure if I use Dot4
in the mean time, it will help speed up the stripping process.  At this
point my plan is to switch to DOT5.  But it does not make sense to do it now
as I will also be rebuilding my front calipers later this year and I will be
doing an awful lot of bleeding between now and then.  However, this leads me
to ask, what preparation needs to be done to make this switch?  Can I just
bleed it through?
Joe