How do you remove !@#^%$ rear hubs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: How do you remove !@#^%$ rear hubs
From: "Kentech MotorSports" <kentech@midmaine.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:14:18 -0500
I decided to swap guts from one rear axle to another since I've got good
guts in one and a good housing in another. May be ending up as a bad
decision but .

1967 TR4A solid axle -

1)       How to you remove the blaster rear hubs. I need them off to put
in new studs and change the seals & bearings.
2)       What's the best method to remove the studs - grind off the
backs then unscrew with two wheel nuts? One stud hole (at least) is
stripped so I assume a machine can fix it and set a new stud OK. Right?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Peter Kennison
Manchester, Maine