LED dash bulbs (again)

To: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Subject: LED dash bulbs (again)
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:11:05 -0500
Cc: "'Triumphs@Autox Net (E-mail)'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6-Pack email list <6pack@autox.team.net> i32DCupX018395
Message text written by Mitchel Seff
>I know this has been rehashed a million times but is there a replacement
led or just a slightly brighter dash bulb?
<

The Little British Car Company (LBCO.com) carries a halogen dash light bulb
and I can attest that they are certainly brighter.  I swapped out the
lights in the speedo and tach and the difference was significant.  I can
also attest that they are about $12 apiece.

There is what appears to be an LED equivalent made by LEDtronics but I
don't know if they are any brighter than the stock.

Dave