Pre-Register..Dixon

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net, bmcu@autox.team.net, bricklin@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net, ccmgc@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, italia@autox.team.net, lotus-cars@autox.team.net, mg-mmm@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net, riley@autox.team.net, rolls-bentley@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, tvr@autox.team.net, vtr-chapters@autox.team.net, TR8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Pre-Register..Dixon
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:13:37 -0700
Cc: United British Sports Car Club:;
Attention British car enthusiasts!  Registration is still open for
the biggest all British invasion in Dixon, California on May 16,
2004.  As of April 4, 69 fellow enthusiasts have registered their
little British beauties in the UBSCC Annual All British Motorcar Show
and Swap Meet!  Even with this early interest, more trophy classes
need to be set.  Three like cars make a trophy class, so go to
<http://www.ubscc.org/>www.UBSCC.org to see who and what has been
registered thus far.  We will set as many classes as it takes to
satisfy our attendees, (as long as we have three per class) so there
are no excuses for not seeing the trophy class you want!

  Check out our web site for more information like a list of 2004
attendees.  With this list you can see who is coming and what car
they will drive.  Peruse this list to see what other cars are still
needed.  Remember, the Winner's Circle cars still count toward the
individual trophy class, but we need logical groups of three too!  If
I have one MG Midget plus three AH Sprite's, I still have a
"Sprite/Midget" class until two more Midget's pre-register.  The MG
all by itself in British Specialty - Roadster just wouldn't make
sense!  The same is true for the Mini's!  PRE-REGISTRATION is the Key
Here!!!!  Three small mouth TR3s will make a  class...hopefully,
there  were three there last  year but not pre-registered.

  Our Sunday, May 16th event looks to be the largest we have ever had,
so please don't miss out on attending!  The shirt and sweatshirt
deadline is April 18th and pre-registration closes May 8th.  Please
register now to take advantage of all the benefits that
pre-registration brings!
--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3