Fw: Triumph TR4 Spare Parts Catalog

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Triumph TR4 Spare Parts Catalog
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:32:11 -0500
Everyone,

Jim was kind enough to agree to host the TR4 Parts Catalog PDF files.  So if
you haven't already gotten them from me, feel free to visit his website and
download them.

www.littlebluespitfire.com/tr4

I hope everyone who has retrieved them has found them as useful as I have.

Thanks Jim!

BTW, if anyone else has any non-copyright Triumph related material that they
would like converted to PDF, I'd be happy to do so.

Kurtis