Low port head for sale

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Low port head for sale
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:21:57 -0600
I have an early TR3 late TR2 low port head, low port H6 intake manifold,
and low port exhaust manifold I'd like to sell. They came off a running
engine with 140-145 compression on all cylinders.
Here is the information on the head and associated parts;

cylinder head casting # 302114  cast between the push rod tubes of
cylinder #1 & 2  it also has D306 cast in front of  # exhaust valve
inlet manifold # 302118
exhaust manifold # 301144

The casting number that I found on the head makes no sense with the
numbers Piggott has in his book.
But the head clearly has the 1 1/2" inlet ports of the "Lemans head" and
the inlet and exhaust manifolds are the correct numbers for the Lemans
head.
According to Piggott you require this exhaust manifold for the low port
head and can't use the later manifold on a low port head, or this
manifold on a high port head.
If anyone is interested in these contact me off list and I can supply
pictures of all the parts. They have all been bead blasted but not magna
fluxed( this can be arranged if the buyer wants ). I'm open to offers,
or trades.

Doug Hamilton
1960 Triumph TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet