Rats and Restorations and Time

To: "'Triumphs@autox.team.net'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rats and Restorations and Time
From: Scott Tilton <stilton@protoprod.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 09:37:58 -0400
Just catching up on digests . . .

Randall was having some fun with my writing when he interpreted "my commute
to work (50+ hours per week)"  to mean that it was 50 hours of commute and
not 50 hours of work.
(at least I assume he doesn't really think that I have a 5 hour, one-way
drive to work everyday of the week)

In reality it was just me having a little pitty party for myself,
complaining that I spend too much time at this job and it doesn't leave me
as much time as I'd like for working on Triumphs.
(of course my boss would probably say that I could get under 50 hours per
week if I just didn't read or reply to those triumph digests while at work)

Throw in there a whopping 2 weeks of vacation time per year and I can really
start to have a whinefest.
(heard a guy this weekend saying he had so much vacation time saved up he
was being forced to take it or lose it. . . I'm certainly not going to cry
for him.)

Anytime I start on that little path, I have to remember that there are
plenty of folks out there who do a lot more with a lot less.  (Like you guys
with kids!)
I guess it all depends on how bad you want it.

Scott Tilton
1963 TR4 Everyday