re: TR3A on CSI Miami (Nice!)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: TR3A on CSI Miami (Nice!)
From: Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 10:58:17 -0400 jwimkrs1.na.jci.com/NA/Johnson_Controls(Release 6.0.3|September 26, 2003) at 05/04/2004 09:59:59 AM
Cc: ZoboHerald@aol.com
>Ok, maybe I'm the only person on the list who was either dumb enough to
watch the show >or too tired/lazy to change the channel (and, admittedly, I
did fall asleep about >half-way through). But did anyone else spot the red
TR3A on last night's episode of CSI >Miami on CBS television? Although it
got only brief camera time, it gave by far the >best performance in the
scene (far better acting from the car than from series "star" >David
Caruso)! :-)

>- --Andy Mace

YES! I saw that too! I couldn't wait to get to my computer this morning a
post about it. Looks like I'm not the only one ;-) My wife thought I was
nuts when I jumped up off the couch after seeing that beautiful red TR3 and
shouting "hey that looks just like the one in our garage!" hehe

Jeff W.
'58 TR3A
Belleville, MI