Vaction Time!? i44H3ipq016027

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vaction Time!? i44H3ipq016027
From: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 13:03:05 -0400
Throw in there a whopping 2 weeks of vacation time per year and I can really
start to have a whinefest.
(heard a guy this weekend saying he had so much vacation time saved up he
was being forced to take it or lose it. . . I'm certainly not going to cry
for him.)

I'm in the same boat as him but he's lucky that he can actually use his time.
Here (in jail) we get denied time off even if you are going to lose it. I've
lost at least a month vacation time in theyear due to scheduling shortages.
Just joining in on the whine line.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.