Differences in Trailing Arms

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Differences in Trailing Arms
From: Harrymague@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 00:27:27 EDT
Sometime ago someone asked about differences in the TR6 trailing arms.  I wa
not aware that there were changes, but when restoring my 74 TR6, that had a
lot of rust in the trailing arm box, I changed the trailing arm with a use one
got on ebay.  I had a lot of alignment problems which I attributed to the
repair of the box section, but if there are differences in the trailing arm,
does
anybody know what the differences would do the geometry of the rear end????
I still think the problem is in the repair of the box section, but this might
be worth a look.  Thanks in advance.
Harry Mague
Beavercreek OH
74 TR6