Re: TR4 road trip http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm

To: ataylor@mail.hrca.harvard.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 road trip http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm
From: pethier@isd.net
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 12:55:38 -0500
>head south through Penn with a possible stop at The Roadster Factory,

And why would you NOT stop at The Roadster Factory?

>Also, I think at some point someone on the list was pulling together names
and places of individuals who are willing to help a Triumph enthusiast in
need.

Are you a member of VTR?  This is one of the things they do, I believe.
I'm pretty sure I am on such a list, but if you need to call me for this
trip, you're lost.

1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net http://www.mnautox.com/ http://www.lotusowners.com
"TOOLS? Hell, any fool can work with tools. It takes a real mechanic to
work with this junk." -Orv Ethier, 1921-2004. First Shot Naval Vets, Pearl
Harbor Survivor.