RE: 76 TR6 fast turn signals

To: "Bob Greene" <rgreene@whoi.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 76 TR6 fast turn signals
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:51:46 -0700
>     76 TR6, the turn signals blink very, very fast. Any ideas?

Have you checked that all the external bulbs do, in fact, blink ?

Tried replacing the turn flasher ?

If that doesn't help, my next step would be to check the voltage at the
input terminal (marked "B", LG/S wire) of the turn flasher.  It should be
fairly steady even with the lights flashing.  If it varies by more than 1
volt, there is a bad connection somewhere upstream from it.

I've heard that Dan Masters is getting ready to do another printing of his
TR250/6 electrical book ... I highly recommend it to anyone who owns one of
these cars.
http://members.aol.com/danmas6/

Randall