Re: Pacer(NLBC)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pacer(NLBC)
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 20:22:32 -0500
My mom had the refrigerator green AMC Gremlin.  I'm not sure what year, but
I'd guess around 1974.  I thought it was the coolest car in the world at the
time.

Kurtis J.
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4
CT19389L
www.geocities.com/tr4_1963

> I just came back from grabbing a snack, and to my awe I passed a local car
lot w/a 1975 refrigerator green AMC Pacer on the front row.  In remarkably
good condition, but lordy what an ugly car!  I grew up in the 70's and
occasionally grow nostalgic for them, but we sure did have some ugly cars in
the middle late years.  Did anybody on the list ever own a Pacer, and if you
did, are you man(woman) enough to admit it?<g>