Possible Empty Truck between Connecticut-Texas-Los Angeles

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Possible Empty Truck between Connecticut-Texas-Los Angeles
From: J M Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:47:46 -0700
I may be driving a 14 foot enclosed box truck from the Los Angeles area
to Tulsa, Oklahoma and back empty.  And then another trip in the same
truck from the Los Angeles area to New Canaan, Connecticut and back
empty.   This would possibly be in June or July.

If anyone was looking to save a little money to ship something westward,
that would fit in the truck, please drop me an e-mail.
(Most likely, the truck, on both trips, would be full while
east-bound.)  If a favorable route can be found, for pick-up and
drop-off, and the timing is right, I'd consider anything reasonable and
worthwhile.

I will send out another notice in 30 day or so, if the plan starts to
look like a real possibility.

--Justin Wagner