TR4A in blue - followup

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A in blue - followup
From: Cliff Hansen <hansenc@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 18:08:56 -0600
Thanks for the responses.  It looks (from the pictures) that the car may be
in Royal Blue.  Steve Newell says that one could order a TR4A in this
color, although the paint chips that are on the VTR web site do not list
that color for a TR4A (only for Spitfires and Heralds.)

I asked the seller about it.  The commission plate lists color code 19
(white).  He doesn't know when or where it was painted or whether any body
work was done at the time.  I'm not really interested in the car, only in
the paint color, since I think it looks great on a TR4A.

Cliff Hansen
hansenc@flash.net
1966 TR-4A CTC 64615L (tub almost ready for paint)