Best Panasport rims

To: "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Best Panasport rims
From: "David Hammond" <d_hammond@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 19:08:03 -0700
Hey list,

Need to do a full resto on my TR250 and bought some panasports for it from
Rimmer Bros.  Problem is, with a new baby on the way and lots to do on the
house, probably going to be quite a while before it gets done.

Therefore, I am thinking I will take the 60 spoke chrome wires off of my TR4
and put the panasports on there for now.  You see, these were from Moss, but
they are not the Dunlops.  The spokes were apparently made in India according
to the very good wire wheel guy I used to use and they break all the time,
though not as much since I am not pushing it now quite like I was in High
School.  As it's darned hard to find a wir3e wheel guy and just because I am
sick of the broken spokes, my 4 will get to use the panasports, probably
permanently if I like them as much as some others say.

Finally the question:  What is the best tire make and size recommended by list
members?  Obviously lots of personal opinions, but lets hear 'em.

David R. Hammond

63 TR4  CT 17780 LO
68 TR250  CD185 LO