radio two shaft

To: "INTERNET:Footfrek@aol.com" <Footfrek@aol.com>
Subject: radio two shaft
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 08:04:23 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net i4PC6Zgs005859
Message text written by INTERNET:Footfrek@aol.com
>looking  in a  hemmings  motor news  perhaps  a  company  called  sound
move
 makes one  for  a  triumph  with  cd  cotrol  and  possily  even  a
triumph
 logo  or   some thing.they  make  custom  radios  for  classic  cars  us
poor  triumph  guys  may  be  low  on their  list tho. the  web  address is

soundmove dot com they  will  be  a little  pricey but may  want  to  check
it
out.
<

Jason, also check out the J. C. Whitney catalog.  I bought a Jenson two
shaft radio for my TR6 back in 1996 from them that was digital tune, four
channel with a tape player.  And the really neat thing about it is the
tranflective LCD display is readable in direct sunlight which is more than
can be said about the more typical transmissive type.

And it was only about $130.

Dave Massey
71 TR6