Re: Source for replacement seat belt

To: john__matthews@hotmail.com, kc3565l@sprintmail.com
Subject: Re: Source for replacement seat belt
From: Btmfdchn@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 15:54:16 EDT
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/25/2004 12:48:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
john__matthews@hotmail.com writes:
Can anybody suggest a source for a good quality 2 point lap belt for my
>GT6?  I
>checked JEGS and all they have is the fancy 5 point racing harnesses.  I
>have
>old aircraft lap belts in my other GT6 and would like to find something
>like
>that for this car.  NAPA has replacements but I would like to find
>something a
>little better
Greetings...  Take a look at      Seat Belts For Domestic And Imported Cars
And Trucks-Andover Restraints,Inc    They seem to have something for
everything.  I've not used them but have friends that have.   TJ