Trip to England, and birds in the garage-

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Trip to England, and birds in the garage-
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 16:55:08 -0700
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
If that doesn't get your attention, I don't know what would :-)

Yes, we (the wife and I) are looking at stopping off in England,
specifically London, in early July this year and staying for a couple of
days -
I am really looking forward to it and want to visit a few places if time
will allow.  Also, I am hoping to stop in at a pub, probably nearby where
we would be staying to sample some local ale and fare.  I'll post where we
will be staying as soon as I find out and possibly some of you over on the
other side of the pond might be able to suggest a place.  Is it true that
the bear is served warm??  I am not sure if I can handle that...anyway...
I am also having a little problem with birds flying into the garage at the
back of the house when I am working in there.  Its a rather large 45ft x
25ft space with a single, double wide, 8 foot roll up door on the right.
Three birds have flown inside in the past couple of weeks - Any ideas on
how to prevent this (short of leaving the door shut)  I prefer working with
the door open, and I would rather work on the car than chase birds out of
the darn thing ;-)
Barry Schwartz (San Diego)
---