Beer and birds....

To: "bschwart@pacbell.net" <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Beer and birds....
From: "Smith, Brian (Inland-Gaylord)" <BrianSmith1@templeinland.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:16:20 -0500 i4RIH1gs018310
Cc: "Triumph Owners Digest (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Barry,

Beer in England is served at Cellar Temp. (about 45-50 F).  This will
increase the flavor of the beer.(take it from me, I make the stuff.)  As far
as the birds are concerned (and I assume these are the kind with wings, not
the British slang for attractive young women, although your wife might have
more of a problem with the latter than the former)  why not try a light
colored netting at the the third of the garage door.  That would allow air
circulation while giving a visual cue to the birds that they can't fly
there.  A dark net would do as well except the birds would fly into the net
as opposed to avoiding it.

Brian Smith
Triumph owner and home brewer.

Brian Smith
Inland Paperboard and Packaging
Bogalusa Mill

**********    Confidentiality Notice    **********
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other
writings are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) identified above. This message may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure
under applicable law. If the receiver of this information is not the
intended recipient, or the employee, or agent responsible for delivering
the information to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any use, reading, dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in
error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the electronic
transmission, including all attachments from your system.