Fulcrum pins - the latest i4S1p2gs000541

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fulcrum pins - the latest i4S1p2gs000541
From: Adrian Jones <adrianjones747@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 21:50:40 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
OK Folks,

Now Ibm really in it.

Ibve removed, by brute force and ignorance, the center and two outer tie rods,
all in one piece, connected together with the four tie rod ends.

However, when I pried/hammered off the center tie rod from the drop arm, the
fulcrum pin remained in the drop arm.  Ibm not quite sure how to get it out.
Ibm really tempted to clamp on a vice-grip and try and twist it out but
thought that it may mess up the drop arm.  I can put a spark plug socket over
it but therebs no room to get a C-clamp over the socket - unless I turn the
steering wheel b which I have a feeling I shouldnbt do at this stage.

Regards,  Adrian TS 58324