Re: The Heart of the Matter

To: <MotoPsyche@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Heart of the Matter
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 22:58:11 -0500
From <MotoPsyche at aol.com>

> Within 24 hours of my "experience", I was outfitted with my laptop and
> enjoying reading through the dailying postings on the list.  There's
nothing like
> learning and laughing along with others to focus the mind and get the body
back
> to its normal peaceful rhythms.
>
> My heartfelt thanks go to all of you for your continuing advice and
> never-failing, quirky good humor on this list.  Merci!
>
> Bill Stagg
> 1960 TR3A (both about to hit the road for another great season)

How is it going now you have some time on it?

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"TOOLS?  Hell, any fool can work with tools.  It takes a real mechanic to
work with this junk." -Orv Ethier, 1921-2004.  First Shot Naval Vets, Pearl
Harbor Survivor.