Re: Non-LBC question: satellite radio?

To: peb3@cornell.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non-LBC question: satellite radio?
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:04:10 EDT
Phil, I have the Sirius satellite radio and love it! No commercials....CD
quality sound...great music type selection...also hear all your favorite sports
commercial free and instant traffic and weather! I hardly ever use my CD player
anymore!

If you go to a national type retail chain (Best Buys, Circuit City, etc.)
They will offer to install it but they will not hard wire it...they will only
use
the cigarette adapter. I recommend that you go to a "specialized car stereo
place" you pay the same but they will hard wire it for you. Makes it much
neater!

Go for it,
John McGreal