RE: British Frame and Engine . . . parts list posting?

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Scott Tilton" <stilton@protoprod.com>
Subject: RE: British Frame and Engine . . . parts list posting?
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 07:11:08 -0700
Hmmm, thought I had a fairly recent one handy ... turns out it's from 2001 !

Anyway, Ken's prices fluctuate almost daily, due to the exchange rate and
his low overhead, so it's virtually impossible to post an accurate price
list.  The items he can get also changes rapidly, so his flyer is pretty
much always obsolete by the time he gets it typed.

Best bet is to just call Ken, and ask.  He likes to talk, and is a marvelous
resource when it comes to making a TR go fast.

Randall