RE: TR3A in Argentina

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A in Argentina
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:49:26 -0300
Dear listers
First of all, thanks a lot for helping me with my control head puzzle. As
soon as I get all the information I will start the reasemble process and
will let you know how it goes.

Taking advantage of the list gurues's knowledge I would like to share with
you a recent situation with my oil pressure gauge. Instead of going up and
down smoothly, it started going up erraticly and never comes down, unless
you knock the instrument several times (same thing if you knock the brass
conecting pipe). Oil pressure seems to be OK. Any clue?
Again, many thanks, Fernando