TR's for Sale (running and not running)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR's for Sale (running and not running)
From: EsSixGA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:58:45 EDT
Well, I have been putting this off for a few years, but I have to admit  that
I am just never going to get around to all the stuff I am "going to get
around to"  SO -

I am going to be selling:

1974 Triumph TR6  -  a GOOD running car.  Could be a daily  driver but not a
show car.  I have put a lot of TLC into this car and  everything I have
touched has been well done.  Car is pimento red (not  original - was repainted
when
I bought it 7 or 8 years ago) Black  interior.  Lots of new stuff - some
original stuff

1968 TR 250  - this was my project car.  Is now disassembled and  partially
reassembled.  Lots has been rebuilt, I also have LOTS of new  parts laying
around to be included.  This could be a VERY nice car.   Was original when I
bought it, all numbers match etc.

1973 TR6  -  was running when it was disassembled.  All  parts are still with
it, no restorative work was ever done to this car.

1976 TR6 - wrecked with front end (no engine) damage.  Frame is NOT  bent.
Bought this for parts car.

I am posting this to see if anyone has any interest in any of these cars or
parts.  I really haven't set any prices or really given any thought as to  the
best way to sell all of my "collection"  I began cataloging the TR250  as I
was planning on sending it off to be finished - but the process  stalled.

If anyone would like to discuss any aspect of any of these cars - email me
directly at _EsSixGA@aol.com_ (mailto:EsSixGA@aol.com)  or call my cell  phone
at 225-405-2301.

I am in no hurry, and don't expect any of you to be either - but drop me a
line or give me a call if interested.

Joe Simcoe
Baton Rouge LA
225-405-2301