Re: eBay Feedback Question

To: Bob Danielson <75trsix@snet.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: eBay Feedback Question
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:40:36 -0700
Just drop it. Some sellers and some buyers are just late or end up
ignoring the feedback channel.
I am a long time seller and often forget about feedback for a month or
so at a time, which is just me.
Then I put up 10 or 12 at once.
It's not worth bugging people, in my estimation.
Bill
Slightly Classics (301)
Tucson, AZ