Re: Wow!!!

To: Kurtis <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Subject: Re: Wow!!!
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 06:23:26 -0400
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I understand perfectly. I always wonder what happened to my old cars.
Sadly most of them went from my possession directly to the scrap yard.
Those few that didn't probably did shortly after.

I've been collecting pictures of cars similar to my old ones to make a
collage of my old rides, with my current prizes in the middle. Finding
some images though (Red VW 411 sedan and wagon, for instance) has been
harder than I would have thought.

And I always wonder what happened to the black beat up TR3A I wanted to
buy when I was 17.  I hope it wasn't also a candidate for the scrap yard.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph