TR3 Where do these parts go?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Where do these parts go?
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 18:11:33 EDT
I have a couple of items left over and don't know where they go.
The first is a pair of brackets, that are 1" wide, 2-1/2" long with 3 bends
and a 3/8" or 1/2" hole in one end.  Seems like they may have bolted down with
the gas tank hold down straps but I'm not sure.
The second is a pair of small special bolts.  They have chrome acorn type
heads, are approx. 1" long, have pointed  tips, are fine thread, have Ny-loc
nuts
and the shaft of the bolt is smaller than the threaded area..
As always, Your help is appreciated!  Thanks in advance, Kent Shrack
TR3a, TS78,563 O