Re: Money Matters

To: David Hammond <d_hammond@charter.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Money Matters
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 12:58:41 -0400
David:

I'm inclined to agree with you.

I have told him what the bank is -- so far, that's all.

I don't know what could come of his getting a facsimile of the cheque a
few days before I come to get the bike; obviously he wants to know that
the instrument will be good, but isn't having the cheque itself "prima
facia" evidence of its worth?