RE: Money Matters

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Money Matters
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:31:35 -0700
> Would my bank account number be on a cashier's cheque?

Normally no.

> If so, faxing it to him ahead of time would be the same as giving him my
> account number -- not a good idea.

No worse than writing someone a personal check ... your account number is on
those.

One way to solve the problem is to do the transaction while the bank is
open, and have your bank do an electronic funds transfer while you both are
standing in the bank.  I did that when I bought my Stag, and it worked very
well.  There was a small fee, $5 or something like that.

Randall