GT6-3 For Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6-3 For Sale
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:47:22 -0400
All:

With remorse, I'm putting my '73 GT6 up for sale.  One of the last 400
made.  Car is an A minus, and always turns heads.

The car was repainted just last year (Mimosa Yellow), and has been very
well cared for.  The car is 95% restored, but with two small kids, and
other vehicles, I don't have the time to finish the job, or even drive
the car.   If anyone's interested, or knows someone who is, contact me
off list.  Car is fair market priced at $5k.  Thanks ...

--
Martin Secrest
Arlington, VA

Check out the new British Cars Forum: