Re: header coatings

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: header coatings
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:23:20 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I had a TR4A manifold flame sprayed with aluminum several years ago. The
coating held up well until the #4 branch of the manifold broke off about
6 years later. I replaced it with a steel header and had that flame
sprayed too. Don't remember the cost, but I think it was around $75.

Cheers,

Pete Fullam

Jack W. Drews wrote:

> Has anyone had a stock cast iron exhaust manifold coated? Quality? Price?
>
> uncle jack

Check out the new British Cars Forum: