Re: MN TR connections

To: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MN TR connections
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 01:10:49 -0500
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 3:49 PM
Subject: MN TR connections

> I am working on a project that requires me to travel back and forth from
Reno,
> Nevada to St. Paul. Minnesota and other places in that state.  I see that
> there is a VTR chapter for Minnesota, and just wondering when they meet,
etc
> and any other TR events that may go on there, and maybe schedule one of
the
> trips there to coincide.  Also, look forward to meet other TR owners
there.
> And finally, get new tires installed on my '64 TR4 Monday!
>
> Tim
> Susanville, CA/NV

Our website is http://www.mntriumphs.org/

We meet the second Thursday of each month at the Officer's Club for Fort
Snelling.  This is located near the entrance to the Fort Snelling State
Park.

I'll send you my phone numbers via private email.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"TOOLS?  Hell, any fool can work with tools.  It takes a real mechanic to
work with this junk." -Orv Ethier, 1921-2004.  First Shot Naval Vets, Pearl
Harbor Survivor.