RE: oil pressure

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: oil pressure
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:37:31 -0700
> one last item, where are you guys getting power from for your
> electric fans?
> which hot wire to choose?

In my case, I added a junction point in the alternator output wire, where
all my high current accessories are connected.  With the engine running
(which is the usual case), this is the highest voltage point in the system;
and the current does not flow through the original wiring.  It also
conveniently was the end of the factory wiring harness I got with the
alternator.

My junction is currently (groan) just a 1/4" bolt & nut with some electrical
tape, but my plan is to convert it to an insulated standoff as used in some
Fords (and Triumph Stag).

Randall