Re: oil pressure

To: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: oil pressure
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 19:19:42 -0700
I connected mine at the fuse block, used the fused side of the circuit that
is only on when the key is on, I also used a relay I got at Pep Boys, and
put a switch in the cockpit with an inline fuse as added protection. I'm
glad that the ammeter reflects its usage because it really draws a lot of
current and a glance at teh instruments reminds me it's on.

Just what I did, not necessarily the right thing.

Bob