Re: Dash Bulbs

To: adam@adambeasley.com, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dash Bulbs
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:34:07 EDT
In a message dated 8/4/2004 6:24:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
adam@adambeasley.com writes:

I'm  looking for new bulbs for my dash. both sizes.  Any ideas where to  get
them other than the Big 3?  I looked at Pep Boys, Autozone, and  Advance.

=====

Take the bulb(s) with you. They might not be in the blister packs on the
floor, but chances are they're in stock "behind the counter" or at worst
available the next day "from the warehouse"?

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a  jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your,  er,
Triumph Herald engine with wings.
-- Cut-price  Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: