Re: INTERESTED IN YOR AD (oh, REALLY? :-) )

To: Herald948@aol.com
Subject: Re: INTERESTED IN YOR AD (oh, REALLY? :-) )
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 13:19:44 EDT
Wow, I just had to share this with someone. I'd forgotten that I had up a
web page with a For Sale ad for a Spitfire belonging to a friend of mine.
(AFAIK, the car is no longer for sale, and that web page is now down.)

Not that I'm at all suspicious about this particular e-mail (nudge, nudge,
wink, wink). OK, I'm suspicious! :-)

Below is, verbatim, his message (upper case and all) except for  information
in brackets [], where I have edited out information that might  identify this
undoubtedly trustworthy (yeah, right) would-be purchaser of fine  motorcars.

I guess what really gets me is the request for a digital view of my
location. Hmmm, now where is that one I actually found on a  web site I'd
stumbled
across awhile back, but.....WAIT A MINUTE! I mean,  couldn't I simply give
directions once I'd made a deal? Hmmm....

I don't believe I will respond to this one.... ;-)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ...  It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

_Check out the  North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse) and Herald
Database_ (http://members.aol.com/herald1200/database/) !

In a message dated 8/6/2004 11:10:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [someone]