Re: Where to buy innertubes?

To: Mark Gendron <mgendron@speakeasy.org>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where to buy innertubes?
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:44:48 -0600
Just a note on quality, I ran all over Denver to find 4 tubes when I got
my Dunlop SP20s a couple years ago. I found two at Pep Boys and bought
another pair of tubes from a Car Quest. The Car Quest tubes felt thinner
than the others. A week later, I had a flat on the highway when a seam
on one of those new tubes split. I replaced the other Car Quest tube the
next day.

Since then I've had luck finding the right sized tubes at Pep Boys. Be
sure to call and have the stock guy check the shelf for you, since often
as not they're out of stock. If there are enough on the shelf buy a
spare for next time.

Steven
Denver, CO
'62 TR4