I did it

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: I did it
From: Harlyred1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:32:42 EDT
As the number fifty, as in years, rapidly approaches in the spring, I
started to realize my worst fears. Both of my TR3s are in numerous boxes
scattered
between separate storage facilities. The 2 car garage that I will  build will
not enable me to get either car roadworthy by the milestone event of  my 50th.
So........I cuddled up to the bride and explained my predicament. I
purchased what appears to be an original, slightly worn TR3 last night on eBay.
 It is
in West Virginia and I on Long Island New York. If the plans work out I  hope
to have it here within 2 weeks. My debate being if I will drive it home or
trailer it. Either way, right now, it seems like the planets are in alignment
and things are right with the world now that I know I wil soon be behind a
big wheel in an LBC soon enough.

49 year old Terry

Check out the new British Cars Forum: