Re: Woodward Dream Cruise

To: <StuCohen@aol.com>, <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Woodward Dream Cruise
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:50:07 -0500
> I'm in Detroit for the Woodward Avenue Dream Cruise.
> I was disappointed to not see many LBCs out strutting their stuff

Since I got Susie the TR4, we have been holding up our end buy bringing it
to the Back To The 50s in Saint Paul.  The rest of the 10,000 cars will have
to do without us in 2005, though, since the sports car Rendezvous at a
resort in Grand Rapids Minnesota is the same weekend.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"TOOLS?  Hell, any fool can work with tools.  It takes a real mechanic to
work with this junk." -Orv Ethier, 1921-2004.  First Shot Naval Vets, Pearl
Harbor Survivor.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: